Update by user Jan 10, 2014

848 N. Rainbow Blvd.

Las Vegas, Nevada 89107

help@fastfollowerz.com

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2014

I recently bought $200.00 worth of Twitter followers from this company Fastfollowers and I never received them.When I tried to contact customer service I got a notice that I was banned from the website.

This is not cool for a business to do scam people money to try and raise there social media presence. I would avoid this company at all cost because I bought a service that I never got.

This is not logical for a company to do because I feel that I am out $200.00 and I never received the services for the order I purchased.

Review about: Fast Followerz Social Marketing Service.

Had an Experience with Fast Followerz?

Comments

Santa Ana, California, United States #771781

LOL you paid for twitter followers?? There are no shortcuts in life, if you want publicity, do something exciting.

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more