Update added by user Jan 10, 2014
848 N. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2014
I recently bought $200.00 worth of Twitter followers from this company Fastfollowers and I never received them.When I tried to contact customer service I got a notice that I was banned from the website.
This is not cool for a business to do scam people money to try and raise there social media presence. I would avoid this company at all cost because I bought a service that I never got.
This is not logical for a company to do because I feel that I am out $200.00 and I never received the services for the order I purchased.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Twitter Followers
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- " BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time. I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month...."
- "Samantha Brown, previously Samantha Hildreth, owner or co-owner of Gingka, Ginkgo, Gingko, Ginkga Studio Media Design, Studio Design, Studio Media Web Design, etc. is a fraud under every name. She..."
- "All that I wanted was a haircut. My hair was dry at the ends, so I really just needed them trimmed. I wanted to keep the length, especially..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "I saw there ad on facebook, and those Chinese pretending to sale LV are just thieves. They need to be arrested for fraud and hazardous chemical use. They show a..."
- "The resume writer just did copy paste from the old resume which I sent. Anyone can do that and put it in a nice format. Don't waste money on this..."