Fast Followerz - Scammed $200
Update added by user Jan 10, 2014
848 N. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2014
I recently bought $200.00 worth of Twitter followers from this company Fastfollowers and I never received them.When I tried to contact customer service I got a notice that I was banned from the website.
This is not cool for a business to do scam people money to try and raise there social media presence. I would avoid this company at all cost because I bought a service that I never got.
This is not logical for a company to do because I feel that I am out $200.00 and I never received the services for the order I purchased.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bullcitymoversplus located in Raleigh N.C., is in effect a front for a criminal organization, that insisted on cash only, left two refrigerators behind, broke our main tv, failed to adequately..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- " BCBS of Illinois has really disappointed this time. I've had them for over 20 years and the past 15 I have suffered from chronic migraines averaging about 20 per month...."
- "All that I wanted was a haircut. My hair was dry at the ends, so I really just needed them trimmed. I wanted to keep the length, especially..."
- "Samantha Brown, previously Samantha Hildreth, owner or co-owner of Gingka, Ginkgo, Gingko, Ginkga Studio Media Design, Studio Design, Studio Media Web Design, etc. is a fraud under every name. She..."
- "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....."
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."